Thursday, June 11, 2009

Not a Particularly Thirsty Thursday




I don't think I have to actually make a note each time I post a doodle that these are doodles. I believe it kind of goes without saying. Finished pieces are finished and doodles are doodles. Studies are studies and photos are photos. Bear with me because I'm teaching myself Blogging 101 and it's truly the blind leading the blind. These are doodles. They are extra doodly bc i doodled them in a moving car.
I'd like to start doing some Of-The-Days on here. In fact, one of the semesters when I was a Teacher's Assistant @ Hartford Art School, I used to do Of-The-Days with my awesome students. We had a list of about 30 topics and in between coats of paint, or lessons in color theory or annecdotes from Jeremiah Patterson and myself, we would decide things like "the -ation word of the day, the sandwich of the day, and the mythological creature of the day". All of which was a great tool to get to know the students a little better and to get them interacting with one another without stuffy college classroom pretext. I still remember the fervor with which certain students would volunteer the torture method of the day, or the viral youtube video of the day. This could be a lot of fun and a way to make my blog a little more interesting (?)
Other things to which you can look forward include My 5 point plan to beating your bad habit, Things I love about Ann Coulter, and the awesome ways in which my peers and I will help the world become a better place.
I'm also experimenting with sign-off lines until I find one that suits me.
Love yourselves and each other,
Nina Beans

No comments:

Post a Comment