Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Bad, The Bad, and the Naughty


The Origin of Bad Bad Naughty World


"Where do they live and how can I get there?" is what I'm asked when I describe the overly, usually unnecessarily, sexual beings straddling elephants and countertops, bending and twisting to grasp this or that. Are they a new and novel invention? No. Do I want to be hailed as the courageous inventor of sexy lady drawings? No. The simple fact is they are boiling over in my head and I just have to get them out one way or another. I have big ideas which rarely come to fruition when it comes to the Bad Bad Naughty Girls, and it is my every hope that this new vessel of my creativity called a blog will motivate me in that area.

I'd also like to send my love to Bucci for being classy, and also to Jenna Zona who will soon have Bad Bad Naughties in her life (on her Sketchy People Society blog)

Kisses


2 comments:

  1. NINA!

    As a woman who always needs more bad, bad naughties in her life, I am proud to be the second follower on your blog. Keep it up.

    Love always,
    Gramz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Nina, you're here! This is such a fun way to stay in touch with each other, while seeing how we are doing or what we're working on. Welcome to blog world.

    ReplyDelete