Thursday, August 26, 2010

Postcards!





























I am addicted to making crafty postcards and I will be selling them in my Etsy shop in packs of 5 and 10 as soon as I have enough to go around. Some I like more than others and obviously as I go on my collection is growing. Ferrari thinks they are stupid and a waste of time but I really don't care. I have a mailing list longer than I really want and I expect less than half of these people will mail anything back but I really just like making them! My stamp collection is getting some much-needed use and my creative brain is getting itself some exercise while my painting is in its stage of "don't touch me, I'm ugly!" Right now my cards are in packs with themes. So far the themes are "Classy," "Wild Side," and "Whimsy" with upcoming collections entitled "Fresh Ink," and "Orient".

No comments:

Post a Comment