Friday, August 6, 2010

Lists

I came across this one blog which was set up all in lists. I thought it was brilliant, so I'm going to be a biter.

What I need to get through a night at Appeal:
  1. Two cans of Red Bull
  2. A top or dress with ample cleavage
  3. My cell phone's calculator because the cash registers were made in the 1900's
  4. A go-to drink for patrons who can't decide what they want in under a minute
  5. A quick way out of an uncomfortable situation
  6. The DJ's phone number for texting requests and demands
  7. My non-slip ballet slipper Crocs.
  8. My bright orange Jagermeister bottle opener
  9. The strength to deal with fools
  10. Witnesses to the sexual harassment from my boss.
  11. Fingernails long enough to pop open a can but not so long that they will break
  12. Fresh breath
  13. Doe eyes and killer smile to ward off overly serious conversation

No comments:

Post a Comment