Monday, August 2, 2010

Catching Up





Here are some recent sketches. The first two are character development for a painting I want to do of biblical angels. No one ever paints angels the way they are depicted in the Bible, with six wings and four faces. I have been planning this painting for a long time now, collecting reference of environments and body parts. The more I develop the more I will post about the biblical portrayal of specifically Seraphim. The poopy looking sketch is a little still life I made at the beach with Mr. Bucci. The one with the excited face was from the other day when I bought some new pens. (I spoiled myself). The last two are characters from The Office and I seem to be missing one, which is Stanley. I apologize for the crumby resolution, I don't have a scanner at the moment, so the pictures were all taken with my Blackberry Curve.

No comments:

Post a Comment