Friday, August 13, 2010

Fatty's Revenge, Seraphim and Stiff Little Girl






Today's doodles are a would-be me shedding my fat suit (if only), a little girl at a water cooler (who obviously needs Tinman's oil can), the sketch for one of my new angels and the transferred drawing on canvasboard. The wings don't quite show in the final picture, but they are there. I will be making this piece in oil and have since fixed the hand on the left. Even though I made it too big I am keeping it. I might thin out the bell of the trumpet. I am hoping to make this piece part of a tryptic where the other two paintings are half of a group of angels.

1 comment:

  1. I love these! Especially the first one, it's like Aphrodite emerging from the sea foam... Or that time Kim Kardashian walked around in a fat suit or something. She was LITERALLY in a fat suit.

    ReplyDelete