Saturday, April 21, 2012

What has happened to my blog?!

I haven't signed in for some time, and now it seems like everything is all funky.

Anyway, I just updated my Etsy shop with the baby mythological creatures, my steampunk mask, and Hans and more!

  www.ninaberetta.etsy.com

I have about 20 new zombies to photograph and post and GUESS WHAT! I have been invited to participate in my first craft fair! It will be the weekend after next in New Haven and I couldn't be more nervous and excited! I had big plans to build my collection and now I am getting down to the wire and I just don't have enough to show for myself. I have a few new cancan dancers and a few new oddities but I am worried my display will be bare. I have so much to prepare from business cards to flyers and hopefully a banner or a poster of some sort. I also need to get together a pile of prints, mat them and protect them. Before the show I need to figure out something interesting to do with my table. I will be so discouraged if people pass me by. I don't even care so much about making money, I just hate the idea of being ignored. Almost as much as I hate the idea of parents buying my pieces as toys for children, or unattended children touching my display!

No comments:

Post a Comment